Friday, June 15, 2007

More Than Meets the Eye...

So by now, most guys who were even remotely aware of their surroundings in the 1980's are aware that there is a new live-action Transformers movie coming out on my birthday. (7/4/7) Today I was made aware that Mute Math has recorded the title track for the film! Yeah...I was a little excited. They're completely amazing...

In other news...I hate dating. Well, okay...not really. It's just really hard to figure out what you want in a relationship partner, and everyone seems to be so busy these days...I wonder if it's my 3-4 day work week...or the fact that I typically make time to be with people that makes it hard for me to accept that people don't "have time" to get together for lunch or whatever...even talk on the phone. Oh, the drama...again, not really. But it's fun to agonize over it! And by fun, I mean...not at all. *sigh*

TRANSFORMERS! ROBOTS IN FREAKING DISGUISE! YEAH!

I'm just a little excited...I'm even asking for some action figures for my birthday (yes, I'll be 27...) And I wonder why I'm still single...

2 comments:

Mike said...

Optimus Prime would make time for you.

SK said...

Hey! I hate when people say they don't have time!!! What? All we have is time and each other, you know? What's more important? Who is really that busy?