Wednesday, July 18, 2007

What the...

Today was an interesting day for me, I did a lot of thinking (dangerous and surprising...I know) and I came to the conclusion that I'm tired of being crazy. As much as I relish being neurotic (despite my woes) it's getting old...kind of like me. It's tiring, and I don't know why I cling so tightly to it...I think it's because it's easier to be a coward and complain about it than be brave and worry about it later.

(I'm a moron....)

In other news, Farscape is returning (kind of) as a series of webisodes. Apparently Ben Browder and Claudia Black are "available"...which is freaking awesome. Farscape was one of the finest shows on television, but the long story arcs required consistent viewing from week to week to figure out what the heck was going on...and thus prevented a lot of new viewers from grabbing on to it. This lead to the ultimate in fan angering endings... a season finale with "to be continued..." as the lead out. Only to be left hanging for several years until the release of "The Peacekeeper Wars" which wrapped up lots of loose ends...and of course made a lot of fans (including myself) at least somewhat satisfied. But, we still miss our weekly dose of John and Aeryn gallivanting around Peacekeeper territory...so any new stories are a welcome addition...regardless of how they're delivered.

1 comment:

SK said...

I'm sick of being crazy, too! Let's be normal. Wait, how does one go about being normal?? Hmmm.

(you're not a moron...)